2017 Annual General Meeting of Members
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of Members of the Nova Scotia Hunter Jumper Association will take place on June 29, 2017 at 7 p.m. at the Hants County Exhibition during the Windsor Summer Show hosted by the Avon Pony Club.
We are pleased to invite our members to the 2017 Annual General Meeting of members of the Nova Scotia Hunter Jumper Association. The meeting will be held at 7 p.m. on Thursday June 29, 2017 on the Hants County Exhibition Grounds, during the upcoming Windsor Summer Horse Show hosted by the Avon Pony Club. The exact location of the meeting will be posted outside the show office.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Consideration of minutes of 2016 Annual General Meeting (will be circulated at the meeting)
- Annual report of the Directors, to be delivered by the Chair, Jackie Rusaw
- Consideration of the annual financial statements (click here for statements) – and report of the Treasurer, Kim Durling
- Election of directors for 2017-2018
- Election of officers for 2017-2018 (Officer positions are Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary
- Waiver of appointment of auditors for upcoming year.
We hope you will join us to hear about 2017-2018 programs and activities. If you are interested in serving as a director or officer of the Association, please contact us prior to the meeting at email@example.com .
The current directors of NSHJA are: Jackie Rusaw, Heidi MacInnes, Claire Milton, Kimberley Durling, Kelly Macdonald, Carrie MacDonald, Alissa Cue, Jenn Sarsfield, Lori LeBlanc, Danica Ellis and Lindsay Bradshaw.
By order of the Board,
Claire Milton, Secretary